Open for Registration
FORCAM's Smart Factory World Symposium is North America's leading event for Smart Manufacturing and Operational Excellence. Each year, more than 200 guests from manufacturing, politics, academia and research congregate to discuss strategies and the latest in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
We advocate for Digital Transformation in North America and provide a forum for:
- Peer-to-Peer Networking for Manufacturers
- Expert Led and Dialogue Driven Sessions & Discussions
- How-to Insight for Novices & Experts
- Live Production & Industrial IoT Demonstrations
- Problem Finding & Solution Discussions
Manufacturing is a powerful economic driver and a bright future lies ahead for those companies that are able to continually innovate.